Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cooling down in the summertime part 1: Scoops


Scoops

I figured I'd post something to help you beat the heat this summer; I give you Scoops! A really laid back Gelato place nestled in a quaint bicycle/vegan neighborhood from what I could tell. You'll really like the proprietor of Scoops, he's a nice little old man who obviously loves what he does and it shows in his great products. You may find some of the flavors to be somewhat different but most are actually good--Although, I can't say that about all of them because I have yet to try them all. I suggest the Brown Bread flavor, the Oreo flavor, or if you want something a little more refreshing then one of the sorbet flavors.


What to eat: Brown Bread, Oreo, or a sorbet
What to drink: Bottled water
What to know before you go: It's street parking and many are metered, so bring change.
Where to park: On the street wherever you can.

712 N Heliotrope Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323) 906-2649

Hours:
Mon-Thu 12:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Fri-Sat 12:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Sun 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.


No comments: